 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3432
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

ix-nay on enbay!!! I am going to Virginia that weekend.... the thing that
sucks...is I am off Thursday and Friday, but have to leave Thursday afternoon

You can't use 'enbay' for the eBay police will come and sue the pants off you

I had the link but lost it ;p

Oh forget the violent army, do a peaceful 'bot competition in Toronto

Dave

Ben

pretend I will be there keeping score!!!