 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3497
Re: Module/rtl10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 01:13:53 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

the topic of screwing ones robot

down, has come up.   and I was wondering.....

And I get in poo for posting a simple anagram! Hysterical.

my robot right now, as it sits on the work table, actually has bits of
it lift itself off the table when it runs the anti-x.  Now, I'm cool
with this.  it would be nice if I could tape (or screw) this down to
give it more strength, BUT this would be unfair.

Of course! I only suggested it because I just SORT OF want my robot to sit
still. I never suggested at ALL that it wsa to keep it from shaking about
violently because I don't have enough LEGO to do the support structure. Not
like that at all.

down to a bit of wood, is it for structure or just to stop if from
sliding off the front seat while driving.

Of COURSE it's just, and only, to keep it from sliding around. That's the
ONLY reason, at all! And because you can't prove otherwise, we'll leave it
at that, and yay. :) COMMENCE OPERATION RTL SCREW!

Oh wait, will have to wait until I return. :-D

    Iain (packin' for the 'orida)