 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3495
Re: Module/rtl10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:10:00 GMT

ummm, about screwing......

(a-hem)

OK for me to screw my robot in 3/6 places to module by small
screws going through, say, a 2x4 or 2x8 plate with holes to secure the
baseplate from shifting about?

the topic of screwing ones robot

down, has come up.   and I was wondering.....

my robot right now, as it sits on the work table, actually has bits of
it lift itself off the table when it runs the anti-x.  Now, I'm cool
with this.  it would be nice if I could tape (or screw) this down to
give it more strength, BUT this would be unfair.

when people talk about screwing there robots

down to a bit of wood, is it for structure or just to stop if from
sliding off the front seat while driving.

Chris
Pretend ...........