 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16507
Re: rtlToronto22 Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:27:26 GMT

How about autonomous tic-tac-toe, since this competition is scheduled to be a
little more complex, maybe we could run a tic-tac-toe game. It should be easier
then connect four, so more people should be able to build for it.

Vitali