 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16499
Re: rtlToronto22 Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:05:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vitali Furman wrote:

   I was actually thinking of a Trucktrial competition (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=188690) you can search for some more on brickshelf there are more pictures. The only difference is that we can use the RC setup, instead of the wired setup they have.

That would be a really neat competition...especially the upturned car wrecks and all :)

   He is not my father, he is Tomer’s father, but we could do another RC racing event just change some of the rules/restrictions. Or maybe boat racing, just line the playing field with a large plastic bag/sheet or something, that should be pretty interesting.

Alas, I get you guys confused again. John’s big on another RC racing, even if we keep the same “rules”. Which we’ll probably do.

At dinner we talked about a water event...perhaps featuring flutterboards as a base for everyone to build on. Where and logistics were the issues (working with that much water in the Library is a challenge)...we’d probably do it down at the University where they have a reflection pool.

But I figure we’ll do the RC event on the side anyways like we did the last racing thing.

Calum