 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16494
Re: rtlToronto22 Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:41:43 GMT

   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: What should it be?

Vitali suggested the obstacle course game again. Perhaps like the idea we had about carrying some marbles on a shallow tray across an uneven route?

I was actually thinking of a Trucktrial competition (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=188690) you can search for some more on brickshelf there are more pictures. The only difference is that we can use the RC setup, instead of the wired setup they have.

   Vitali’s father said we should do battle bots...which we did at live2, just not announced to the public. John also wanted to do another RC Racing event...so we can probably squish either RC combat game between now and the end of the year.

He is not my father, he is Tomer’s father, but we could do another RC racing event just change some of the rules/restrictions. Or maybe boat racing, just line the playing field with a large plastic bag/sheet or something, that should be pretty interesting.

Vitali