 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16493
Re: Dave's tears - R21 the results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Sergio Salvi wrote:
Thanks! Even though I did not participate, it was really fun to watch.
Now that I know Chris is just all about marketing, I'm much less
afraid to participate in the next competition. Chris: who are you
trying to fool? :-)

Alright, it's good he didn't scare you away.

Do you guys have any idea when the next event is going to be?
Hopefully not in October, as I'll be away on vacation.... If not, I'll
see you guys on the following events!

On average it's about three or four months between events.  Here's what's coming
up:

August 25th Brickfest DC
November 3-5 Hobby Show (not really an rtlToronto thing, but)
November 18-19 Christmas Train Show

So September or October would make the most sense.

Calum