 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16486
Re: Dave's tears - R21 the results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:52:43 GMT

On 7/30/06, Chris Magno wrote:
Well,

After running the full game (156 ish games), all 13 contestants, I would
have to say  R21 was a HUGE success.

I agree - it was a great turnout!  We even had a couple of double
entry people (myself and Ka-On) who agreed to only run one, otherwise
there would have been 15 entries (an extra 29 matches) and we ended up
running three tables, as it was...

It was a nice entry-level game that showed a lot of creativity on the
part of everyone who showed up.

Kudos!

-Rob A>