 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16491
Re: Dave's tears - R21 the results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:56:07 GMT

On 7/30/06, Chris Magno <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:
Well,

After running the full game (156 ish games), all 13 contestants, I would
have to say  R21 was a HUGE success.

I want to thank Dave, Derek, for some FANTASTIC personal WIN's over
there bots.

I want to Shout out to Glen, a NEW GUY who showed up to play, and say hi
to Sergio who was afraid to enter a bot cause of all my grandstanding
here on line.

Hi there!

Thanks! Even though I did not participate, it was really fun to watch.
Now that I know Chris is just all about marketing, I'm much less
afraid to participate in the next competition. Chris: who are you
trying to fool? :-)

Do you guys have any idea when the next event is going to be?
Hopefully not in October, as I'll be away on vacation.... If not, I'll
see you guys on the following events!

Sergio (who does not care about Chris anymore)