 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16528
Re: Dave's tears - R21 the results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:53:02 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
We don't even have scales at work that go in p-p-p-p-uuunds!!  What were we
suposed to do.  Honestly.

My guess is, yes they do.  It's probably a little switch on the bottom.

Barring that:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=1.5+pounds+in+g

Stupid non-metric rtlToronto.  Hate.

    Iain (grumble @ non metric engineers)

Welcome to the world of Engineering.  Actually welcome to the world in
general.  Nothings ever done quite the way you want it.

Derek (shakes fist at Calum)