 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16527
Re: rtl21 B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:13:51 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

http://www.brickfest.com/contests.php#tugowar

Wow, those rules are well designed to quash as many avenues of creative
thinking as possible.

I was thinking maybe I could finish off one of the bots I didn't get
finished for rtl21, but none of them would be legal.

Additionally which line is the line you have to pull the other robot
across to win the match?  The start line or the centre line.  The rules
aren't clear.

Derek