 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16544
Re: rtl21 B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:33:20 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:

Then you should have geared them down more.

If it was possible to stall the motors, and the tires weren't slipping
then your speed would have been reduced more, increasing your torque
until you got to a point just before they would slip.

-Rob A>

hummm,

i dont think i follow this logic.  I wanted the speed to try to get to
the end of the table as fast a possiable.

I had the torque, with the worm to 24, and it was driven with the slower
port of the RC motor.

OFF TOPIC!!!

(calum dont read this)

would anyone want to bring back their robots to the Aug dinner and we
change the rules a bit?

we could do an ad-hok (sp?)  game where its still 1.5 POUNDS, no hooks,
and no free runing rope. (like that OTHER tug game posted somewhere)

just a quick game on whatever tables we find.  2 bots.  rope attached to
each bot. and a flag.  no gimicks, just raw puling, and no stress with
the round robin game chart.

anyone?

anyone?

Buller?