 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16504
Re: Official scores from rtl21--Chris didn't win... again!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:23:40 GMT

that would make me the clear winner over those who entered a bot and
DIDNT get disqualified.

Except in your run down of all the competitors, I didn't get disqualified and I
beat you...

Don't make me pull out some charts and graphs....

Would it kill you to post the graph?

Oh...now you've done it.

it was a good game. I agree with Derek, if we re-do this, then most
people would build a hook bot, and a winch.  We would need to re-do the
rules so that those bots would either be useless, or people would find a
better secret weapon.

how fun would it be to have 13 people enter hooks.  it would be a day of
  watching tables be pulled together.

Part of the idea with not rerunning contests (at least simple ones) is that
people tend to get set into ways.  We did that before with Sumo, where we ran it
I think two or three times.

I have to agree with Derek and Chris, it was cool once, I don't want to do it
again.

Calum