 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16525
Re: rtl21 B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:52:15 GMT

On Wed, August 2, 2006 8:42 am, Chris Magno wrote:
Besides, Steve, now that everyone will be using the inside out
tyre(Tm)(Pat Pending) (C) (1) idea that I came up with, how much fun
will this be?

Chris

1.  http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-072906/img_9394edit.html

notice how sticky and all rubbery those tires look!!!

I know.  Those look like they'd work much better than anything else I've seen.
There must have been some other design flaw that caused you to lose so bad.

Steve