 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16524
Re: rtl21 B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:42:00 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Dave,

Here's your chance to take another shot at the Tug-o-War.  The rules are not
exactly the same, but you should be able to take some of the things you learned,
and apply them at BrickFest.

http://www.brickfest.com/contests.php#tugowar

Your rtl robot was built the day of the event, right?  Imagine how it will do if
you start a day in advance!

Steve

If I know Dave, he will start now, and build a 14lb bot, then have to
spend the entire brickfest re-making it.

Besides, Steve, now that everyone will be using the inside out
tyre(Tm)(Pat Pending) (C) (1) idea that I came up with, how much fun
will this be?

Chris

1.  http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-072906/img_9394edit.html

notice how sticky and all rubbery those tires look!!!