 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16546
Re: rtlToronto22 Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:41:33 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:

Is there a reason to use square blocks?  Just to make it a harder
material handling problem?  How about a shape more amenable to
handling...say something with handles?

-Rob A>

hummmmmm

how about soccer balls? They have 2 colours?(1)

Orange basket balls, and the white soccer ones.(2)

Now i have to go and find my Project X if's code.

geesh.

Chris
Project X 2nd PLACE winner

1. or we could reuse the black and white marbles from YEARS gone past
thus incorporating THREE games.

2. and some VERY RARE blue and red balls.