 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16514
Re: rtlToronto22 Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

<snip>

In the end, the game is very much like Project X, with a little more (different?)
logic on how to move/place the cubes.

Steve

I'm liking this idea--it combines the wonderfulness of 'anti-x' banter and
the connect 4 logic.

I'm in

Dave K

I'm beginning to like this idea too.. but maybe not have the "touching" rule?

Eventhough there is a simple solution in programming to guarantee a tie, that
assumes perfectly functioning mechanicals... which is rarely the case.

Either way, I'm sure we could add an "rtl" touch to the game if we feel that
it's too simple as is.  Maybe use colored minifigs as Xs and Os ?????

John