 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14816
Re: Comments from a laundromat ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:36:24 GMT

ROB, thats why i am tring to use the HITW.  so i dont end up seeing a
play area full of open top autonomous stationarty BOX's!!!!

Expet if we add my idea that you DON'T want any block in your box. Sitting still
would be BAD. Run away! Then Derek's "blast a lot of bricks into the air" idea
could work... leading to LUCK winning or losing the game (however I like that
idea, and it would be fun to see!). Maybe to avoid that happening, you lose a
point for every one of your blocks that is just lying on the ground. But, oh
no... that's more rules. RULES! RULES!

-Greg