 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14807
Re: Comments from a laundromat ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:03:14 GMT

<snip>

Im calling on those in the rtl robot building community to show your
support and express an interest in this game for the GAMES sake.

regards
Chris

I'm in for the currently proposed rules (vertical opening, etc...)

Dave K
-who would rather not show his working 'bot before the competition 'cause that
kinda defeats teh purpose of showing up with something new and unique--and
esides, that dastardly hassenplug would probalby sniv my ideas, improve upon
them and show up and clean my clock...

Darn you SteveH!!! (picture me shaking my fist in a vaguely Michigan direction)