 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14772
Re: Comments from a laundromat ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:59:56 GMT

I'm sitting here in a laundromat in Kyoto and I've been reading your posts about
rtl20.  To put in bluntly, this is really going to for a lot of work to make a
stupid joke.  You'd be better off putting your energy into building hygiene
product shaped spacecraft or something similarly stupid.

Once again, Calum sums up exactly what I've been thinking in all the rtl20
stuff. I've been reading the posts and thinking "this is juvinile," and "boy,
Calum sure has been quiet about this stuff." I didn't want to post this, because
all I really have to say is "yeah!" which seemed lame and Steve H. already said
it better in his post, and I didn't want to seem "lemming like."

Between this, pictures of dink-shaped spaceships and demented arguements that I
don't even understand over in space, this whole LEGO fandom thing has become
moronic. We're not "pushing the boundries" like we think we are, we're just
being stupid. I hate to say it, but the guys that dress up like Klingons are
looking better and better all the time...

-Greg