 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14779
14778  |  14780
Subject:
gene pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:33:43 GMT

I think I'm going to start a pool, where people can bet on the number of blocks that
get delivered at rtl 20.

I'm going to guess four.  But, that's only because after several zero-block rounds,
two people will realize they can score one point each by facing their robots
directly at each other when the round begins, and that will be enough actually
accomplish the goal.

Of course, it can still be done by a "robot" with no motors.  And, I doubt you'll
find a way to prevent that, unless you add some stupid rule, like "Robots must have
a motor that it uses to do something useful."

I'm sorry Calum, I'm picking at the rules of a game that I have NO intention of
entering.  I know you hate that.  Actually, so do I.

Steve