 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14771
Re: Comments from a laundromat ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:21:51 GMT

On Sun, September 25, 2005 7:17 am, Calum Tsang wrote:
I'm sitting here in a laundromat in Kyoto and I've been reading your posts about
rtl20.  To put in bluntly, this is really going to for a lot of work to make a
stupid joke.  You'd be better off putting your energy into building hygiene
product shaped spacecraft or something similarly stupid.

There have been times when Calum and I didn't see eye to eye.

This time, we do.

Steve