 Off-Topic / Fun / 10989
10988  |  10990
Subject:
A Prediction (Re: Monday Morning Diversion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

So my new top, er, five worst films-I-paid-full-price-to-see is as follows:

  Superman IV
  Striptease
  Independence Day
  Robocop II
  Warlock II
  Congo
  Highlander II
  Howard the Duck

Though all of these films are indeed irredeemably terrible, I predict that “Son
of The Mask” will far exceed their combined awfulness.

Who’s with me?

Dave!