 Off-Topic / Fun / 10814
Re: Monday Morning Diversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
What's the worst film that you ever saw in a first-run, full-price theater?

Three Words: Major League II

Well actually I didn't see it in the theater. My buddies and I drove all the way
to the theater to see it on opening night - and were greatly annoyed to find it
completely sold out. I never did see it a the theater. Several years later I
managed to catch it on cable and realized that I had dodged bullet.

I once saw an interview in which Charlie Sheen was asked if he ever had a movie
he regretted doing.

...Yea it was that bad, and I even consider the original to be a cult classic.

Spencer