 Off-Topic / Debate / 5302
Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 01:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:
As a lefty myself, I service furniture in customers homes in Miami. The Puerto
Ricans, when they see me writing with my left hand, will always say "No vas a
ir a cielo" which means "you won't go to heaven".

I would have to say, speaking entirely theoretically, of course, that if there
is a god and he IS a christian god, implying that there is a christian heaven,
you'd certainly qualify. :-)

So don't worry about bad PR from the PR contingent.

Although I'm not sure I want to know what you mean by "I service furniture" :-)

++Lar