 Off-Topic / Debate / 5293
Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:37:40 GMT

On the other hand (!) to use another period example, a lefty fighting his
way up a spiral staircase would be at an advantage, since such stairways
spiral counter-clockwise and thereby pin the swordarm of northpaws...

Are you sure? I've been to many castles - living in Britain you can't really
avoid it... and I am certain that I've seen both types of spirals around and
about :)

Richard