 Off-Topic / Debate / 25892
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:04:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Pelletier wrote:

   This may be a surprise to you, but you don’t have to have sex to be gay. That distinction really needs to be made.

That does surprise me. Now I’m curious-- what does made someone gay? Merely the fact that they are attracted to the same sex?

Let’s turn the tables on that question. What makes someone hetero? Merely the fact that they are attracted to the opposite sex?

If the answer is no to the above questions does that mean that virgins are neither homosexual or heterosexual but stuck in some asexual limbo?

-Orion