 Administrative / General / 11902
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Pelletier wrote:

   This may be a surprise to you, but you don’t have to have sex to be gay. That distinction really needs to be made.

That does surprise me. Now I’m curious-- what does made someone gay? Merely the fact that they are attracted to the same sex? What about heterosexuals who “opt into” the lifestyle? What makes them gay?

JOHN