 Off-Topic / Debate / 21971
Re: Finally--a use of public funding that I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:16:29 GMT

  Seriously, I'm not terribly caught up in the real-worldliness of PhDs, though
I admit that the cliche about absentminded professors kind of gets on my nerves,
too.

I grew up with two for parents... and look what that did to me.

  Yeah, I think Carl's sharp enough to spot my unbridled hilarity, despite the
tragedy of his Conservative Neurosis!  If it was perceived as a serious insult,
however, then I apologize.

No apology is necessary where no offense is taken, and I figured that if I
wanted to post here where the numbers are decidedly against me, I better have
thick skin anyway!

Best regards,
Carl