 Off-Topic / Debate / 21950
Re: Finally--a use of public funding that I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Carl Nelson wrote:

snip

   I have a spare bedroom for anyone in the LUGNET area who feels like jumping ship from America up to Canada.

But how many LEGOs can it hold?

Best regards, Carl

DOn’t worry about that--gotcha covered--the entire basement is now dedicated to my LEGO endeavours!

Stop by sometime and have a boo!

Dave K