 Off-Topic / Debate / 21954
Re: Finally--a use of public funding that I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:02:50 GMT

   DOn’t worry about that--gotcha covered--the entire basement is now dedicated to my LEGO endeavours!

Then you’re either single, or lucky--I can’t get the zoning committee to more than my office and a small part of the bonus room for mine!

Best regards, Carl