 Off-Topic / Debate / 21940
Re: Finally--a use of public funding that I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:25:18 GMT

   I knew it!

I love the part where Hitler and Mussolini are termed conservatives. They *fully* believed in the cornerstones of conservatism, smaller government, free markets, less regulation, the sacredness of human life, etc.

That just shows the agenda behind the study. I thought the scientific method was to formulate a hypothesis, test, and revise the hypothesis accordingly, not to formulate a hypothesis and bend the facts into it.

I can’t believe my tax dollars paid for this BS!

Carl