 Off-Topic / Debate / 20851
Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 03:17:52 GMT

Sorry to burst your bubble, John; but I know gay men that attend a Catholic
church regularly.  Again, the world is not limited to the flavors you would
impose upon it.  Indeed, the world doesn't care about the restrictions you
would place upon it.

It seems to me that you don't live in the world as you think it is.  I
expect that there is some kind of cognitive dissonance at work in you also
-- that you are not precisely as you present yourself either, and that
problem is rampant amongst "well-meaning xtians."

The mote in my eye, the beam sticking out of your own -- you get the picture.

-- Hop-Frog