 Off-Topic / Debate / 20846
Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 20:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes:
As Clinton will always be remembered primarily for his infidelity they seek to
tear down past presidents in order to make Clinton’s transgressions look more
common place.

What planet are you from?  When I am lucky I commit these "transgressions"
on a nightly basis.

Say again?  If you cheat on your wife, no matter how often, then you are a
disgusting pig.

JOHN