 Off-Topic / Debate / 20847
Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 21:29:01 GMT

Say again?  If you cheat on your wife, no matter how often, then you are a
disgusting pig.

Here's where you have to consider what things mean and weigh your estimate
of people's intelligence and character.

Do you think Hilary Clinton is an idiot that didn't know her husband had a
long string of affairs with other women?  Or is it possible that all of
these things were well understood by her?  Ever heard of a marriage of
convenience?  Ever seen a couple drift apart but stay together for social
and financial reasons?  Ever known a couple where the participants were more
like good friends than great lovers to each other?

There are more varied relationships between people than is dreamt of in your
philosophy, John Neal.

If you knew the details of my chosen lifestyle you would no doubt conclude
either that I was a disgusting pig, completely amoral, or maybe even kind of
boring.  So much depends on you  and the manner in which you make your
assessment.  I would guess from what little I know about you that our
respective lifestyles are at least miles apart.  Compared to many other
people I know, my ways are not very exceptional.

I will say that I value as much honesty as any given situation can tolerate,
and that further I am tactlessly honest almost to a fault.

To each their own.

-- Hop-Frog