 Off-Topic / Debate / 20504
Re: WMD, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:44:11 GMT

Boy oh boy are you off the mark.

John, would you care to field this one for me?  8^)

lol I just got on-line and see I missed out on all the fun:-)  For my part, I
thank you for your answers.

Sure--it was a good conversation.  Maybe a little disappointing for an
audience expecting to see us at one another's throats again, but that's how
it goes.

    Dave!

Like the Schoolhouse Rocks girl at the end of exclamation...

Aw darn!  That's the end!

Dave K