 Off-Topic / Debate / 20440
Re: WMD, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:29:38 GMT

Illicit Arms Kept Till Eve of War, an Iraqi Scientist Is Said to Assert

Gee, this one scientist seems to confirm everything multiple intelligence
agencies with several months lead time could not.  And with no independent
investigators to keep the Americans and the Brits honest either.

Of course it's not a plant!

Gee, this one scientist seems to confirm everything Bush asserted.  Of course
it *is* a plant!

JOHN