 Off-Topic / Debate / 20449
Re: WMD, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:48:06 GMT

Last time I checked one was *presumed* innocent until proven guilty in this
country.

  Unless you're an Arab, or have an Arab-sounding name, or have been to an
Arabic nation recently, or know someone who fits any of the above criteria.
Then you can be held indefinitely as an "enemy combatant," and no
presumption of innocence exists.

     Dave!