 Off-Topic / Debate / 20451
Re: WMD, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:52:36 GMT

Last time I checked one was *presumed* innocent until proven guilty in this
country.

Your response is a tired joke in this case -- I think that Shrub's lack of
ability in most areas of his past life show he is not trustworthy.  What
members of his cabinet do in his name shows me he is not trustworthy
(Ashcroft re: Patriot Act).  That he has literally conspired to make
americans exempt from the War Crimes Tribunal shows me he has not
trustworthy -- and worse, it shows his actions are premeditated.

Show me one thing he has accomplished on his own without either "daddy"
Shrub or some other person of similar clout handing him the accomplishment
on a silver platter.

AWOL, cokehead, drunkard, first million as a wedding present, wife that
killed her ex-boyfriend with her car, etc, etc, etc...

Oh yeah, I trust him NOT.

And I could forgive him all of it I thought for one shining moment that he
cared even a little for the U.S. economy, but even his own republicans in
congress know better than to believe that.

It's a joke, John.  Just as much of your party-speak is a joke.  Any more of
it and you will confirm your status set certain as a complete republican
whack job.

-- Hop-Frog