 Off-Topic / Debate / 20454
Re: WMD, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:52:00 GMT

Show me one thing he has accomplished on his own without either "daddy"
Shrub or some other person of similar clout handing him the accomplishment
on a silver platter.

Let's go ahead and ignore all the sweeping support GWB received in the state
of Texas, and talk just about his tenure as president. I would say
successfully launching campaigns to remove both the Taliban and Husein
regime from power was a great accomplishment, whether you agree with his
motivations for those actions or not.  Want to focus on the economy? Well
then I would say passage of his tax cut bill was a success, even though
obstructionist democrats and some weak kneed republicans would like to stop,
or reduce it. The fact that the economy isn’t doing worse in spite of 9/11
and two military engagements is another testament of GWB’s economic plan.

AWOL, cokehead, drunkard, first million as a wedding present, wife that
killed her ex-boyfriend with her car, etc, etc, etc...

When Clinton was in office I really disagreed with his politics and his
decisions, but never did I put much credance into the outlandish charges
against him: Rapist, draft dodger, murderer of Vince Foster, sex addict,
flag burner, etc, etc,

Oh yeah, I trust him NOT.

It's a joke, John.  Just as much of your party-speak is a joke.  Any more of
it and you will confirm your status set certain as a complete republican
whack job.

-- Hop-Frog

It is plain to see that you have a great dislike for GWB, but why can you
not separate a core disagreement with his politics and him personally. You
are obviously contemptous of him simply by your refering to him as "shrub",
but let stop from labeling each other, it diminishes the arguement.

Scott