 Off-Topic / Debate / 20442
Re: WMD, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:52:27 GMT

Illicit Arms Kept Till Eve of War, an Iraqi Scientist Is Said to Assert

Gee, this one scientist seems to confirm everything multiple intelligence
agencies with several months lead time could not.  And with no independent
investigators to keep the Americans and the Brits honest either.

Of course it's not a plant!

Gee, this one scientist seems to confirm everything Bush asserted.  Of course
it *is* a plant!

  John--if I told you that the Risen Christ appeared to me, and that He
proclaimed to me that Christians have been doing everything wrong for ~2000
years, would you believe me, or would you suspect that I am either in error
or am being deceitful?  At the very least, you should demand independent
confirmation of my claim.
  Perhaps with this in mind you can comprehend Richard's skepticism;
independent sources have failed to confirm Dubya's assertions, and now that
independent (and potentially dissenting) review has been omitted, there's no
reason to accept this sole confirming scientist's view, other than blind
faith in Dubya.

     Dave!