 Off-Topic / Debate / 19804
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:33:25 GMT

This is war, boy -- there are no rules!

Dolt.

http://www.asociety.com/geneva1.html

JOHN

Dolt--tell me when we wouldn't bend/break or otherwise disregard conventions
where it suited our winning the war that much quicker--I direct you to the
post about the two terrorists interrogated to death.

"Our" side of this war might regard the conventions more than the other
side, thank goodness, but we'll break the rules if it suits our purposes.

Sooo, damning us if we do, and damning us if we don't.  Sounds about right.
BTW, what's all of this "we" language?

JOHN

*YOU* are the one that *CONDEMNED* Iraq for breaking Geneva conventions.

You want it every way as long as it's *your* way.  You are adding *no* value
except to perpetuate your own fallicious reasonings, ad nauseum.

Go ahead, condemn the Canadians for taking a stand.  Go ahead--do it.
Where's our ulterior motives?  Where's our 'oil grab' like France?  Where's
our "selling WoMD" to the terrorists?  Oh wait--this is Canada, where "We"
said that there would be no Canadian troops fighting in Iraq unless it was
sanctioned by the UN, but lest you forget, John, we Canadians are there,
supporting  your troops, and doing what we always do--contributing to the
humanitarian aid to the homeless and refugees--or is that not "glorifying"
work enuf to appease you?

It's difficult to get a Canadian riled, but to you I say "Shut up and take a
seat."

Dave K