 Off-Topic / Debate / 19776
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:25:08 GMT

John:

This is war, boy -- there are no rules!

You meet me in a street a fight and I will win.  Why? Because I don't fight
according to rules, I fight to win. People that have met me in real life
would probably fault me for being overly polite and deferential; but then
they didn't know me when I was young.  I was the nightmare of youth -- like
a clockwork orange let loose on society.  I was a brutal thug that would
just as soon kick your ass as look at you.  Fortunately, this street warrior
has put down his sword in favor of better things -- things like friendship
and peace.  But you still don't want to go one on one with me.

I weep for the crimes committed by both sides.  The reason not to go to war
in the first place is the madness of violence.

Real power reveals itself as mercy. Ponder that one a while, if you are able.

I turn the other cheek because I can.

-- Hop-Frog