 Off-Topic / Debate / 19863
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:26:31 GMT

Our case in the international court of world opinion is
greatly weakened by Guantanamo Bay, and there is not much that can be done
about it now.

... and Tony supports Bush on this.... even though some of my countrymen are
held there.

Scott A