 Off-Topic / Debate / 19778
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:40:39 GMT

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030323-051332-5578r

Wow!  That's really brilliant.

Iraq is a nation that must worry about the overly-enthusiastic flight of their
soldiery.  Anything that makes their dessertion less likely is a good idea.
The more wary of taking POWs that we are, the more likely we are to shoot them
instead of taking them in.  The more likely we are to shoot them when they're
trying to surrender, the less likely others are to surrender.

And it's not like they're going to have to stand for war crimes when they're
dead.

Chris