 Off-Topic / Debate / 19867
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:27:52 GMT

Well, no, because then, imho,
I will be *contributing* to the reason why the neighbourhood is bad.

Let me try it from another tack. You may be contributing to breaking your
ideals, yes, and I don't dispute that, but that's it.

Your statement above only holds if it is necessarily true that law abiding
citizens (you are law abiding) having guns, in and of itself makes the area
bad or worse.

I do not agree that it does. It's a disputed point.

That's the good part--the "imho"

Perhaps I should have stated that "All of the following are my ideals that I
try to adhere to, and my reasons for doing so."

But I don't think that covers your objection.

So to stop the flogging of the dead horse, Guns in "law abiding hands", "The
2nd", etc...--you believe your side of the point, I believe mine, and the
gun debate will wait until another day

In the interm, we now return you to your regularly scheduled "war" debate
already in progress...

Dave K