 Off-Topic / Debate / 19817
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:22:44 GMT

...and he's also taking advantage of my self imposed tendency to ignore him,
thinking I'll let it stand.

Gee, I figured you were simply in a position of being unable to reply.

Motive?

O yeah, everyone is just stupid -- but Larry knows the truth!  Everyone else
is just stupid, yeah that's the ticket...that explains it...

-- Hop-Frog