 Off-Topic / Debate / 19881
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:55:01 GMT

John Neal writes:
So a little credit where it is due every now and then would go a long way in my
mind, or pausing to realize how fortunate we are to live in a country that
values Freedom and Liberty does a soul good, and might help you, Richard, to
realize that there is a *LOT* of hope for this country yet.

Fine.  I really approve of the goals of the federal Constitution.  Satisfied?

We are such a long way from when the cup may have been half full at this
point in time -- it is so clearly no more than half empty now.

And how we can we free others when we can hardly free ourselves?

Your govt. at work:
"U.S. Lifts FBI Criminal Database Checks"
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=542&u=/ap/20030325/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/fbi_database_4&printer=1

Madness unbound.

-- Hop-Frog