 Off-Topic / Debate / 19795
Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:00:14 GMT

This is war, boy -- there are no rules!

Dolt.

http://www.asociety.com/geneva1.html

JOHN

Dolt--tell me when we wouldn't bend/break or otherwise disregard conventions
where it suited our winning the war that much quicker--I direct you to the
post about the two terrorists interrogated to death.

"Our" side of this war might regard the conventions more than the other
side, thank goodness, but we'll break the rules if it suits our purposes.

Sooo, damning us if we do, and damning us if we don't.  Sounds about right.
BTW, what's all of this "we" language?

JOHN