 Off-Topic / Debate / 19779
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:41:19 GMT

Then you are doomed to a lifetime of futile frustration and tilting at
windmills.  I already said that morally you may be correct, but practically
what is the alternative?  Society grinds to a halt every time someone is
born?  If you reject the possibility of being born into a contract, then you
have the ultimate right: modify the contract and accept it or beat feet.

The problem is there's no free market in governmental systems at the moment,
and the present players collude to keep it that way.

  The market is plenty free--we have 200+ nations to choose from!  The fact
that no nation has arisen to suit the desires of every last person is
irrelevant.  That's the market in action.

     Dave!